All of Cornwall’s many attractions are easily reached from our central location with the north coast beaches of Perranporth, Portreath, St Agnes and Porthtowan being just a few minutes’ drive and Falmouth on the south coast around 20 minutes’ drive. Truro – the city in the country is just a 5 minute car journey away.
Within easy reach of the Farm you will find a several supermarkets, leisure centre with swimming pool 1 mile away , fishing, golf, horse riding, flea market, surfing, breath taking walks and views, indoor play areas, climbing walls, indoor roller rink plus much more.
Annual Events around and about include:
- St Ives May Day 1 May
- Helston Flora Day 8 May
- Falmouth Fal River Festival 25 May – 3 June
- Royal Cornwall Show 7 – 9 June
- Falmouth International Sea Shanty Festival 22 – 24 June
- Redruth Murdock Day 16 June (TBC)
- Penzance Golowan Festival (Mazey Day) 15 – 24 June
- Stithians Show 16 July
- Falmouth Week 10 – 19 August
- Newquay Fish Festival 16 – 18 September
- South East Cornwall Walking Festival 8 – 15 September
- Redruth Cornsh Pasty Festival 7 – 9 September (TBC)
- Truro Great Cornish Food Festival 21 – 23 September (TBC)